Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: My birthday!

I had a lovely birthday this past week. I enjoyed lots of little surprises and signs of love from friends and family members. Here are a few pictures of things that were special to me:

                                                My hubby made me pancakes for breakfast!

 My dear hubby and kids gave me a pot with strawberry plants in it and pansies on top... I love both!
 A sweet friend stopped by and brought me a coffee! (And a pin made by one of my American Girls!)
My sister-in-law dropped off this lovely basket of mini-petunias to brighten my porch this Spring and summer!


These photos were taken by my daughter of the flowers and berries...



It was a lovely day, thanks again to my family and friends for the expressions of lovingkindness!


Job 10:12
You gave me life and showed me kindness, and in your providence watched over my spirit.

Isaiah 63:7
I will tell of the kindnesses of the Lord, the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all the Lord has done for us— yes, the many good things he has done for Israel, according to his compassion and many kindnesses.

Jeremiah 31:3
The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...