Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thankful Thursday #7


 Once again, God has given me many, many blessings this week. I have continued to write down three each day, and here are a few of the blessings that I am very thankful for this week:
 

#531--On Monday we went to the newly renovated library in our town. We brought my nephew along and met my parents there. It was very, very nice with lots of smiling librarians! The kids enjoyed it a lot and we came home with lots of books to keep us reading. It was fun to "check it out"!


#533- These lovely white orchids were a gift from our church in the passing of Joshua's grandfather. They are so intricate and beautiful, a delight in my kitchen each day!


534- We replaced a dead plant with a free/ exchanged one from Home Depot. Hope it grows well!

535- enjoyed a fun time at our friends' pool on a hot, sunny Tuesday afternoon!


537- Made 4 batches of strawberry jam this week-- yum! (Haven't done that in over 5 years!)

540- Finished making 6 red & white striped napkins with a little help from my mom. So fun and festive!

How about you? What are you thankful for this week? What has been keeping you busy this summer? I'd love to hear!



Psalm 106:1
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.


Luke 24:30
 When he was at the table with them, he took bread, gave thanks, broke it and began to give it to them.

Colossians 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...