Monday, June 3, 2013

VBS Music 2013: "Change My Heart, O God"

VBS Music 2013: "Change My Heart, O God"

This song is a slower song to begin the week, our day 1 song. I love the lyrics to this song, and can hardly wait to hear and see the kids sing and do the motions/ signs to this song. Only God can change our hearts and show His Spirit and glory in our lives! Hope you listen to this song and enjoy it too!



"I wanna live my life with courage,
I wanna live with confidence.
I wanna have Your hope within me,
and a joy that never ends.
No doubt, no fear, no wonderin' if You are here.

CHORUS:
Change my heart, O God, open up my eyes.
 I wanna see Your glory shinin' like a light.
Change my heart, O God, stir me up inside.
I wanna feel Your Spirit movin' in my life.

I wanna live my life with passion,
I wanna live out on the edge,
I wanna have the faith to trust You
with ev'rything and nothin' less.
No doubt, no fear, no wonderin' if You are here.

Repeat CHORUS

Bridge:
Oh, oh, open up my eyes
Oh, oh, stir me up inside.
Oh, oh, open up my eyes.
Oh, oh, stir me up inside.

CHORUS

Change my heart, oh God,
open up my eyes.
I wanna see Your glory shinin' like a light.

Change my heart, O God, stir me up inside.
I wanna feel Your Spirit movin' in my life.

Repeat Chorus

Tag:
Movin' in my life, movin' in my life, movin' in my life...

Copyright/ Published by LifeWay Christian Resources
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can listen to this song here. Scroll toward bottom of page, There is a bunch of VBS videos. Scroll down the page to find the videos, and choose "Change My Heart, O God".



This is our theme verse for the week:

2 Timothy 1:7

 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Acts 27:22
But now I urge you to keep up your courage, because not one of you will be lost; only the ship will be destroyed.

1 Corinthians 16:13
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.

2 comments:

  1. I liked this song a bunch, so after VBS was over I incorporated it into our normal worship.

    For the Verses the chords by line are:
    1 G
    2 C, Dsus
    3 G
    4 C , Dsus
    5 E-, G, C, Dsus

    For the Chorus by line number they are:
    1 G, D, E-, C
    2 G, D E-, C
    3 G, D, E-, C
    4 G, D, E-, C

    For Bridge Chords, by line number they are:
    1 E-, G C, Dsus (x4)

    -Bill Cushman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this.Thank you so much for lyrics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...