Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday #10

 Once again, I have much to be thankful for this week!

 #608- Our son Caleb won his first game in the state baseball tournament! (Our nephew came to watch with his mom!
#607- For the sunny, fun time we had at the pool and for our friends' hospitality.

#612- Thankful we got to stay at my sister's house- I got my nephew dressed for church on Sunday. (He added the boots!)
 #616- Thankful that Rebekah made it home again & safely from her mission trip. We missed her!
 #618- Bethy jumped off the low dive at swim lessons even though she was scared.
#623- Thankful that I had time to hang out and chat with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law after we went to a movie. (This picture is a few years old.)

What are you thankful for this week? Have you told God about it?


1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

1 Chronicles 29:13
Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.

Psalm 7:17
I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...