Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday #8

We've had another busy week in the summer time here, and I have many things to be thankful for...

 #558- Caleb got his new uniform for All-Stars baseball in little league-- I think he looks so great!
 Mallory was all ready for the Independence Day parade!
 #564- Walking to the 4th of July parade, I loved seeing my hubby holding hands and walking with my two little girls... so sweet!
 #566- We took the kids to see "Despicable Me 2" in the theater-- so fun!
 #567- Caleb has had great All-Star games-- they've won three four so far!
 Sliding into home...
 #574- We had rain this weekend after a game, and went to DQ with my parents-- Bethany and Grandpa are buddies!
 Summer deliciousness for the kids-- kool-aid made into popsicles!
#575- Thankful that I made perler bead crafts with Mallory several (& other kids too) days this week-- summer fun!
#579- Thankful for time to play and hang out with my sister-in-law Morgan and her kids. They are trying to sell their home and move out of town this summer, so we will take any get togethers with their family that we can get! We will really miss them!


God has once again blessed us this week! What are you thankful for this week? Have you told God about it? I'm so glad He is showing off in our lives-- what a joy!


Jonah 2:9
But I, with shouts of grateful praise,
will sacrifice to you.
What I have vowed I will make good.
I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.’”


Psalm 35:18
I will give you thanks in the great assembly;
among the throngs I will praise you.


Revelation 11:17
saying: “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty,
the One who is and who was,
because you have taken your great power
and have begun to reign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...