Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Thankful Wednesday...

Since tomorrow is the Independence Day holiday, I will be having a holiday blog post. I decided to have a thankfulness post today instead. I am praising God for His blessings this week, these are just a few of them...
 #546- On Friday afternoon we went to a nearby lake to relax and play in the water. That is what we did, with a picnic dinner with friends. It was a fun time to enjoy the scenery, fellowship with friends and even the challenge of wind!

 This cute little guy Jesse was getting smooched on at our lake picnic. What a doll baby!
#547- On Saturday, I attended a bridal shower of a drummer friend from church -- his girlfriend. She is a sweet gal and we are so happy they found each other!
 #551- On Saturday we discovered that we have a dove nesting in our backyard tree. I had seen her gathering sticks on Thursday and found her perching up there on Saturday! Can't wait to hear baby birds soon!
#552- On Sunday, Bethany was all dressed up in her patriotic dress that I made her. It was so cute on her!

#553- The neighbors next door got a new lamb "for" Mallory. For now we call him "Max". He's loud!

#554- I got to scrapbook one evening this week and one day on the "school" table. Fun!

#555- Getting to play and get wet at a local fun park with the family, and my sister-in-law's family too! Tons of fun to play bumper boats (got SO wet!!), laser tag, and mini golf. 

What are you thankful for this week? Have you told God about it all?

Isaiah 11:6
The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.

John 1:36
When he saw Jesus passing by, he said, “Look, the Lamb of God!”

John 21:15
[ Jesus Reinstates Peter ] When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?” “Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...