Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thankful Thursday #11

 So much to be thankful for again this week! We all have really enjoyed having my sister and her son in town for the week, so there are lots of pictures of them! Enjoy!
 #627- Getting to see my sister and her boy...
 #630- Enjoyed our first backyard movie night of the summer on Friday... (We watched "Curious George")
 #632- Thankful for weddings and the date my hubby and I had to a couple from church's wedding!
#636- Enjoyed a lovely lunch on Monday with my sister and my mom!
 #637- We played our new game, "Doodle Dice" together as a family on Monday night.

#639- The kids had a fun time with their cousin at an indoor inflatable play land on Tuesday-- free tickets!
#643- Getting my kids together with their cousin, waiting for ice cream.
#644- Seeing my three girls have fun together at the pool...


What are you thankful for this week! God has been good to you, have you thanked Him?


Psalm 7:17
I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.


Psalm 136:26
Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.


1 Corinthians 1:4
I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...