Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: In the pool

(Well, almost wordless!)

 We had a great time at our church picnic and pool party this past Sunday evening!
My nephew and me at the picnic...
 Jakob in the pool with some cousins...
 Sweet boy with sunglasses on at sunset!
Daddy in the pool with Bethany on his back! What fun!

Have you been to the pool this summer? We love it! I wash the towels thinking this will be the last time at the pool and then we go again!


Psalm 114:7-8
Tremble, earth, at the presence of the Lord,
at the presence of the God of Jacob,
8 who turned the rock into a pool,
the hard rock into springs of water.

John 5:7
“Sir,” the invalid replied, “I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me.”

John 9:7
“Go,” he told him (a blind beggar), “wash in the Pool of Siloam” (this word means “Sent”). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...