Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday #12

We've had another wonderful week filled with God's blessings-- including our anniversary and other end-of-summer events... 
 #647- Seeing Caleb & Jakob playing together after dinner-- cousins!
 #650- Thankful to see kids painting at Nana's on Friday afternoon.

#653- 17 years of love and faithfulness with Joshua & time to celebrate!

 #655- The pretty altar flowers at church were for me!

 #656- A lovely dinner at the Olive Garden with my parents for our anniversaries! (this is what the waiter brought us for our anniversary-- and another plate for my parents! :-D)
 #659- Finished the Christ puzzle that I have been working on for several months!
#660- For my parents' 47th wedding anniversary on Monday!
#663- A fun free date (tickets from a friend-- Thanks!) with my hubby to a local minor league baseball game!


What are you thankful for this week? I bet the Lord would love to hear about it!

1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Psalm 106:1
Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Psalm 107:21
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...