Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thankful Thursday #15

We've had another wonderful, full week of God's blessings! Here are some of them to share with you...

#710- Caleb's first fall ball game last week and they won 9-2! He had a great catch in centerfield!
I visited an old college friend at work and had a nice chat!
#719- We had a fun dinner and minor league baseball game with my mom-in-law and sister-in-law. We were in the hospitality suite, and had a great view!
#721- Rebekah and I got to love on this sweet little guy Sunday night!

 #720- Bethy drew a cute picture of her & me at the church BBQ!
 #724- Joshua installed a shiny new kitchen faucet on his day off!
#725- We hung up new (to us) house numbers-- thanks to my sister-in-law Morgan! They look great, (but we miss seeing them on their old house)!

What about you? How has God been showing up and showing off in your life lately? I'm sure He'd love to hear your thanks!


Psalm 69:30
I will praise God’s name in song
and glorify him with thanksgiving.



Psalm 118:19
Open for me the gates of the righteous;
I will enter and give thanks to the Lord.


Hebrews 12:28
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...