Friday, September 6, 2013

Faithful Friday

Instead of Thankful thursday this week, I am going to share my thankfulness on Friday...

Here are just some of the many ways God has shown his faithfulness to me...

#729- Thankful for the birth of my new niece Annalise born last Thursday morning!
#730- Rebekah put Mallory's hair into pin curls last week one afternoon, and it was cute and curly the next day!

 #732- For the pictures I got of my sister, her new baby and older boy from her and my parents!
#735- A new baby is such a miracle from God!
 #733- Had a lovely lunch with my friend Dionne and her boys Friday. They were looking for animals over the fence!
 #734- For finding and saving seeds from my four-o'clock plants! They look like lemons, I think!
#743- Our son Caleb pitched the first two innings of his baseball game this week. They won 13-6!
 #744- Joshua read a book to the kids in school to start the day.
#745- A snack snack during homeschool- Cheez-It Scrabble tiles! Fun and delicious!



Isaiah 49:15
“Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!

Luke 1:44
As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

Luke 2:12
This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...