Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Thanksgiving Highlights

(Well, almost wordless!)
We had another wonderful Thanksgiving this past week-- filled with delicious food, lots of fun family time and even a visit to a tree farm (though we didn't get a tree, but a wreath). The kids loved getting to play with their cousins, and play and play and play, and laugh, and giggle, and sleep together too!
 My mom-in-law made these fun knit cowls for all of the girls and hats for the boys--love it!
 Eight cousins-- so happy to be together...
 Five pies that my mom-in-law made-- my favorite was the chocolate pecan-- YUM!!
 Happy knitters-- finger and otherwise...
 I walked two miles on Thursday morning in a Turkey Trot with my three older kids and my hubby- he ran 4 miles!
 Four of the kids who walked/ ran the Turkey Trot together...
 I made sweet potato casserole-- so delish!
 My sweetie and me on Thanksgiving evening...
 We played lots and lots of games... this is the card game Golf.
 Roasting marshmallows at the tree farm with Dad-- we got a wreath, went on a hayride and saw friends too!

The best leftovers ever! YUM!

How was your Thanksgiving this year? I'd love to hear about it!

Psalm 69:30
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.

Psalm 95:2
Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.

Philippians 1:3
[ Thanksgiving and Prayer ] I thank my God every time I remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...