Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Snowflakes

(Well, almost wordless!)

We had some sniffly colds in my two younger girls this past week. To keep their hands busy, we got out some crafts. We had fun finding patterns on Pinterest and making perler bead snowflakes!

Now they are hanging in our front window and from our ceiling fan to brighten the rooms in January! Do you have any crafts that you put out in your home for winter? What type of crafts are they? I'd love to hear about them!


Psalm 51:7
Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

Proverbs 31:21
When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet.

Isaiah 1:18
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...