Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Essential oils company

I have recently joined an Essential oil company selling essential oils and other naturally made certified pure products as an Wellness Advocate. I like these essential oils because they go through quite a process to be "produced to the highest standard of quality, purity, and safety used in the industry-- CPTG or Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade" (from the catalog, p. 4)

I have been using essential oils for several years-- they can be beneficial for all kinds of things around the home, including cleaning, hand-washing, laundry, in hair, in cooking, baking, in a vaporizer and diffuser or just rubbed on. I've bought essential oils at other stores before and been disappointed in the product-- mostly because it is not as pure as they say.

I have three favorite oils. My favorites are three that are in the Introduction to Essential Oils Kit by my favorite oil company and three of the biggest sellers. They are lavender, lemon and peppermint. Here are some of my favorite uses in my home for them:

Peppermint:
 -helps wake me up and pick-me-up when I am sleepy (helps kids during homeschool and studying too!)
-to help alleviate stomach upset
-to smell all alone or in a diffuser
-to ease tension headaches
-to clean naturally-- has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties! (And makes the house smell good!)
-tame a toothache
--to get rid of pesky critters (ants, mice, spiders, even lice and cockroaches!)
-in a cup of hot cocoa for an extra zip... yum!

Lemon:
-1-2 drops in a glass of water for a refreshing zest in the drink (Wild Orange is also good!)
-for cleansing and purifying air and surfaces
-to support healthy respiratory function (runny noses/throat)-- good in tea with honey!
-to support cognitive ability
-Cleanse the body and aid in digestion

Lavender:
- to help kids (or me!) sleep better at night
-to calm and relax
-ease muscle tension
-to soothe a headache
-soothe skin irritations
-to help with allergies and sinus issues


My favorite oil company has a great blog with lots of tips for using their oils, which can be found here.


If you are interested in ordering anything from my favorite oil company you can find my website here.

You can also check out a virtual product guide on there too!

I hope you can find some uses for essential oils in your home and family! There are many other oils with all kinds of uses, they are versatile and useful! Let me know if you have any questions.


Exodus 25:1-9

The Lord said to Moses, “Tell the Israelites to bring me an offering. You are to receive the offering for me from everyone whose heart prompts them to give.  These are the offerings you are to receive from them: gold, silver and bronze;  blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen; goat hair; ram skins dyed red and another type of durable leather; acacia wood; olive oil for the light; spices for the anointing oil and for the fragrant incense;  and onyx stones and other gems to be mounted on the ephod and breastpiece.
“Then have them make a sanctuary for me, and I will dwell among them. Make this tabernacle and all its furnishings exactly like the pattern I will show you.

Leviticus 2:2
and take it to Aaron’s sons the priests. The priest shall take a handful of the flour and oil, together with all the incense, and burn this as a memorial portion on the altar, a food offering, an aroma pleasing to the Lord.

Hebrews 1:9
You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.”

4 comments:

  1. My curiosity has been piqued in this area. Will you be doing any kind of informational demonstrations or the like? Where/how would you suggest one start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you've never used an oil I suggest you buy either lavender oil or the introductory kit. It comes with a cd and instruction booklet on how to use them and costs $20. I hope to have a class sometime in the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, would you consider coming into Mesa View to do a presentation on how Essential Oils help with many areas of life? let me know. we usually do seminars on saturdays and mondays. we have a vendor fair coming up on feb 8th if that is of interest to you. Nicci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to think about that, Nicci. It could be fun. I'm not extremely knowledgable about it all yet but could maybe get some help. Thanks for the idea!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...