Thursday, June 26, 2014

Father's day fun!

A few Sundays ago, on Father's Day we had a BBQ at our home with BOTH of our Dads! It was a fun time to be together and celebrate. We are thankful to have both of them in our lives! God has blessed us!
 My hubby being a good Daddy and playing baseball with his boy!
 Kids with Grandpa (hubby's dad)
Kids with other Grandpa (my dad)
Hubby and his Dad
 My dad and me
 My hubby and Bethy, being strong (like super-heroes!
 Our 4 kids and their daddy... Love them all! (Mallory's shirt says, 'Daddy's girl')

What did you all do for Father's Day? I'd love to hear about it!


Proverbs 23:24
The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him.


Ephesians 6:4
Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

Hebrews 12:9
Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...