Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My 5 favorite smells...

When I need some inspiration for my blog, I look online a little bit. I found this prompt and thought it would be a fun one! You might just learn a little about me...

Here are my favorite smells...
1. My kids' hair after a bath

2. Chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven...

3. My hubby after he showers & puts on cologne

4. My hubby's hand-made pizza fresh out of the oven!

5. Peppermint essential oil!


It was pretty easy for me to come up with five smells...
Don't you wish the internet had scratch & sniff?

What are some of your favorite smells? I'd love to hear about them!



Exodus 30:7
“Aaron must burn fragrant incense on the altar every morning when he tends the lamps.

Ephesians 5:1-2
Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Philippians 4:18
I have received full payment and have more than enough. I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...