Monday, July 7, 2014

A "bucket list" of sorts...

While going through some old papers recently, I found this old paper that I wrote before my hubby and I were married of things I wanted to do with him. I still want to do some of these, and thought it would be fun to share!

Here is a photo of the list:

I love to see the my old handwriting and the torn piece of notebook paper. I probably wrote it while studying in college one time. 

The date is 8/14/95
"Places to go with Joshua"
Yosemite (we did that on our honeymoon)
Europe- Greece, Germany, Holland, Israel/ Jerusalem, etc.,
Hawaii
Mexico
Eureka, California
Seattle (visited in 11/95)
Mt. Sneffels/ Yankee Boy
Grand Canyon (done)
Lake Powell
Chicago (5/97)
Lake City (8/98)
Cape Cod
Florida (11/97)


Things to see:
Nutcracker (done)
Barbershop concert
Fiddler on the Roof (seen movie)
"Jesus Christ Superstar"- live?


That's all the list says... I still want to see the remaining places with him, and maybe again with our kids! Disneyland is also on the list sometime in the future... we've never been there together!


What about you? Are there places that you want to see on a "bucket list"?



1 Chronicles 17:17
And as if this were not enough in your sight, my God, you have spoken about the future of the house of your servant. You, LordGod, have looked on me as though I were the most exalted of men.

Psalm 37:37
Consider the blameless, observe the upright; a future awaits those who seek peace.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and afuture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...