Friday, August 15, 2014

Denver trip memories-2014- Day 5

On Friday, we went to tour Celestial Seasonings in Boulder. We had a great time there, it was very interesting. 
 In the lobby, they had a dress made from tea bag wrappers, with shoes and a hat too!
 They have the original artwork for their boxes. This one is retired, one of my sit-in-law's old favorites, Almond Sunset. She is still not happy about the retirement of her favorite C.S. tea.
 The chair had this tea cup on it...
 The table, with some of our samples from the tasting room on it.
 Ready for the tour, wearing lovely hair nets... my favorite part was the peppermint room. It smelled SO good! I could've stayed there all day... Caleb didn't like it though.
 The kids after the tour...
 The sticker we got...
 That afternoon we walked Pearl Street in Boulder, and then went to my sister's house for dinner. She read a book to the kids.
 Caleb liked his cousin's sunglasses!
 That night, we went to Lakeside Amusement Park with my sister, her family, my brother and his girlfriend. We had a great time there, and only got a little nauseous. Well, some more than others!
 Joshua and Jenni (my brother's GF) went on this ride together. They went up, up, up...
 And once they got to the top, they came down in about 3 seconds! Woo- no thank you!
We did go on a rocking' roller coaster called the Cyclone. We even got my chicken sister to go! I either laughed or screamed the whole time! I forgot how much I like roller coasters...
Here are my two girls on the merry-go-round... they went more than once! They had a great section of kiddie rides too. There was something for everyone to do there. But there were no maps! The kids did great, even though we were out until 11 p.m. that night. There were only a FEW tears.


Have you ever been to an amusement park? Do you like roller coasters? If so, which ones? I'd love to read your comments!


Isaiah 30:16
You said, ‘No, we will flee on horses.’ Therefore you will flee! You said, ‘We will ride off on swift horses.’ Therefore your pursuers will be swift!


Isaiah 58:14
then you will find your joy in the Lord, and I will cause you to ride in triumph on the heights of the land and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob.” For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...