Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kindergarten- G week

Last week in homeschool kindergarten was G week. We talked about God, the colors green, gold and gray, gingerbread men, Grandpas and Grandmas and much more.

Here are a few photo highlights from our week...
 We tried making gingerbread men this week, but the recipe we used was a total flop. We did make them into round cookies, but they were weird. Sometimes that happens when little people help in the kitchen... "Wait, was that 2 or 3 cups of flour? Hmm..." Oh well, we tried! We at least had gingerbread girl sandwiches...
We also began a new journal this month. My daughter told me how much she loves it! Her writing is slowly getting better... 

It was another Great week!


Genesis 9:3
Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

Psalm 23:1-3
 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.

Proverbs 11:28
Those who trust in their riches will fall, but the righteous will thrive like a green leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...