Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas highlights 2014

We had a merry and enjoyable Christmas this past year! We had a lovely time being at home, playing lots of games, enjoying our new flat-screen tv, watching movies, and doing fun activities. Now Christmas break is over! I am ready to get back to the school-time routine, though.

Here are some pictures of our recent Christmas:
 Joshua in his new hat made by my sister's friend...
 Rebekah with her new striped pajamas...
 Mallory is excited for her Frozen pj's...
 ...and Bethany got "My Little Pony" jammies that she loves!
 I love my new comfy Wonder Woman pajamas too.
 Ready to watch "The Polar Express" with my boy on Christmas Eve.
 When we came downstairs on Christmas morning, the kids were watching tv and waiting to open their stockings!
 Bethany was excited to open her Hulk hands and mask...
 Mallory loves her new dog (by American Girl)...
 Caleb got a cool baseball bat and hitting ball-back, and Rebekah got a nice scarf and hair clip by Lilla Rose.
 My hubby in his new puffy vest.
 Bethany likes her new book...
 My hubby got me a great gardening book, we hope to have a great garden this summer!
 My hubby also got me a new "Ticket to Ride" game, Netherlands version. That is where my ancestors are from, and we like the challenge of saying all of the towns' names. : - D

Our family after church on Christmas Eve, we liked this photo!

It was a wonderful holiday and break! What did you all do for your holiday break? Any sweet memories from Christmas to share?

Happy New Year! We pray that you know Christ's love in your hearts and lives this year.


Exodus 33:14
The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

Matthew 11:28-29
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

1 Chronicles 17:16
[ David’s Prayer ] Then King David went in and sat before the Lord, and he said: “Who am I, Lord God, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?

Psalm 122:8
For the sake of my family and friends, I will say, “Peace be within you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...