Thursday, July 23, 2015

Summertime craftiness...

Another one of my favorite things to do in summertime is be crafty! I always have craft ideas in the back of my brain, and love when I have time to make some of them! 

This week, both crafts involved using my craft stash and sewing. I made two different things, both practical... I made three coffee cup cozies, from this pin on Pinterest. I also made potholders from this pin, and from a pattern that my mom and I had made a few years ago. I have Christmas potholders that are from the same pattern. The next day I made coasters to match the potholders! It was fun to make them all!





The next day I made some matching coasters with the leftover fabric. They turned out cute, only had enough to make two though...  (the original pattern is for coasters)
These were so quick and easy, it almost makes me want to make a table runner too... almost!
I loved my patriotic place setting at the dinner table one night!


Genesis 3:7
Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

Matthew 9:16
“No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, for the patch will pull away from the garment, making the tear worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...