Monday, July 27, 2015

Dried lavender sachets

Last week, my hubby gave me some lavender sprigs from trimmings made at our church by the groundkeeper/ custodian. I love lavender, and had some organza bags on hand. I took the lavender off of the sprigs and made 12 small bags full! My kitchen smelled SO good! I will be sharing them with friends and family for now. I need more bags to full more because I still have half of a paper grocery bag left! 


I wish there was a scratch-and-sniff screen, so you could smell it too! I will put these in my dresser drawers and closets.

Have you ever trimmed your lavender plants and made sachets? They were easy to make!

Isaiah 40:7-8
The grass withers and the flowers fall, because the breath of the Lord blows on them. Surely the people are grass. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever.”

Matthew 6:28-29
“And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

Luke 12:27
“Consider how the wild flowers grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...