Thursday, May 18, 2017

Mother's day 2017

We had a fun weekend celebrating Mother's Day again this year. I felt spoiled by not needing to cook all day, getting breakfast in bed, some gorgeous flowers, a walk and a nap!

Here are some photo highlights...
 Before the mother daughter luncheon on Saturday...
 They had a lot of cupcakes there, and Mallory loved her blue one...
 We had a lovely soloist sing two songs...
 My breakfast in bed made by my little girls...
 My gorgeous flower bouquet....
 Mallory painted Grandma's fingernails for her...
 Our traditional photos after church... love each one of them!
Me and my honey...
 Squeezing and being silly "holding" my oldest girl...

 Holding my baby girl...
 Making my son stand still and look nice for a picture...haha!
 My sweet middle daughter...
 All together now!
Got to spoil my momma this year, my hubby made delicious pizza and strawberry rhubarb crisp... so, so good! Pinterest gave me the idea for the sign... <3 p="">

I'm so thankful that I get to raise my four blessings that God has given me. They are all different people already, so fun, funny, neat kids! God is so good... all the time!


Psalm 113:9
He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord.

Proverbs 6:20
My son, keep your father’s command and do not forsake your mother’s teaching.

Isaiah 49:15
“Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...