Tuesday, May 9, 2017

more favorite things...


I've recently discovered this lip color, and I just love it! My new favorite is Vivid Matte Liquid by Maybelline. I like both of the colors that I have. My daughter, Rebekah had one and I remarked about it every time that she wore it. I finally asked her what product it was, and she showed it to me. She got another color in her stocking, and I did too! I got the rose-colored one then, and I got the darker color for Rebekah's prom that we chaperoned. It is not as dark on my lips as it looks in the rectangular container, it is more berry colored. I can't find the color name on it anywhere. It is long-lasting too!

I recommend this lip color to you, let me know if you try it! I'd love to hear your review!

Joshua 1:8
Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

Psalm 34:1; 13
I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips....keep your tongue from evil and your lips from telling lies.

Hebrews 13:15
Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...