Thursday, August 17, 2017

My siblings visit!

My dad has been sick this summer, partly as a result of a neck surgery that he had in the end of May. He was sick with the flu, and then pneumonia. He had a blood clot behind his knee and some in his lungs. He was sleeping more and using his oxygen more. One of the perks of living in the same town as my parents is that when my siblings come to visit them, I get to see them too! He is finally starting to feel better now!

My oldest brother and his family made a vacation out of their trip from Texas. It was great to see him and his wife and two youngest kids. My sister also came from our same state, and my other older brother came from Arizona. It was nice to have 4 of us all together! My younger brother had already planned a trip the following week, and we missed him! I did get to see him when he came later. We had lots of fun hanging out, talking a lot, playing a few games, going on walks and seeing the kids together too. We went to a nature center here in town, I hadn't been there since they moved a few months ago. We also went to a new water feature in town, went out for ice cream a few times and ate very well!
 My daughter loved being with her almost 4-year-old cousin!
 I even double french-braided each one of their hair so they could match!
 My nephew liked the touching tank at the nature where the shrimp cleaned his hands!

 Love my older brother's shirt!
 We also took an afternoon and went to a fun park in our town that had a new water feature! The kids loved it, and we all got really wet! The water felt good in our town's heat!
 Uncle Tim cuddling a cold Anna!
 My niece and I... love her!
 My daughter read her cousin a story!
 The four youngest girl cousins had a tea party!
 Cousins playing cards together...
 Me and my three siblings who were here together!
My younger brother and his wife visited too!


I love being together with my family, having them here was one of the highlights of my summer! 


1 Chronicles 16:43
Then all the people left, each for their own home, and David returned home to bless his family.

Psalm 122:8
For the sake of my family and friends, I will say, “Peace be within you.”

Acts 10:2
He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...