Wednesday, August 30, 2017

School year favorites 2017

This is a beginning of the school year tradition that I have done for many years with my kids. I used a different app this year called "Over".  I haven't used it much, but it was pretty nice when I figured it out! This is kinda late for me this year, but I have a hard time remembering to ask my son these questions when he is home and not busy! He attends 2 band classes at the high school in the morning and later in the afternoon, is home from 9:15-2, when he does his homeschool, and then he has marching band after school almost every day! He is a busy guy!

I didn't make one for my oldest daughter, since she is in our local university now! (?!!)

I love seeing their answers to the questions from year to year, HERE is last year's post if you're interested...
 Our 9th grader...
 Our 3rd grader...
Our 6th grader...


Sure am glad that I can be home with these kids to homeschool them!

This is our home academy verse:

Ephesians 6:17
Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Deuteronomy 11:18-20
Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates...

This is a promise that I hope for my children...
Proverbs 22:6
Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...