Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Mallory's birthday part #2

Mallory had a great sleepover with two friends this past weekend. They are both sweet girls from our church that we have known for many years. They had a nice time at our house, playing games (inside and out), seeing our chickens, talking and giggling, watching a new movie on DVD, eating brownies and more! I love seeing the friendships develop and grow. I'm so thankful that my kids have such neat friends!
 A new Star Wars sweatshirt!

 A new hairbrush, necklace, earrings...
New shower gel and lotion...
Selfies in the back seat on the way to church... nice smiles and silliness! :-D
So happy to be together, and celebrate our tween!


Psalm 122:8
For the sake of my family and friends, I will say, “Peace be within you.”

Proverbs 12:26
The righteous choose their friends carefully, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.

John 15:13-
14
And Jesus said... "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
You are my friends if you do what I command."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...