Monday, October 16, 2017

Marie-Grace and Cecile Weeks 1-6 highlights

In our American Girl class, since I have already covered Marie-Grace and Cecile before, I am just going to post highlights. We've had a fun semester so far, and can't believe the semester is half over already! The girls are so sweet, tell me thank you after class, and I love seeing their friendships develop. Even though I only have 7 girls this semester, it is just right.

We've enjoyed all of the crafts, even if some of them didn't finish them in class.
 The first week we made Mardi Gras masks.
 My daughter improved her mask at home the next day:

 My daughter Mallory helped in class one day and took selfies with these girls:
 Working on drawing portraits...
 Several girls drew pictures of each other, I loved the detail that they included!

 This past week, we made hair wraps and grated nutmeg, like Cecile did in our book:

I'm so thankful for these girls! What a joy they are to me! I'm looking forward to beginning Kirsten next week!


Psalm 16:11
You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

John 17:13
“I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them.

2 John 1:4
It has given me great joy to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as the Father commanded us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...