Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Halloween 2017

We had a very enjoyable Halloween this year. Since we were out of town the weekend before Halloween, we didn't get to carve pumpkins until Monday. Our daughter Rebekah frequently works on Mondays, so we had to carve them without her. We missed her!

Our kids had fun planning their costumes this year. Mallory wanted to be Hermione from Harry Potter, and we had that costume because Rebekah had done that one year. Bethany decided to be NightWing, which is what Robin becomes when he grows up. Caleb wore his marching band uniform, and Rebekah was Pam from "The Office" TV show, and her boyfriend was Jim.
 A NightWing pumpkin, Harry Potter and Caleb's high school band logo...


 And all dressed up and ready to go on Halloween...

My fairy costume, I had a crown and a flower band on, but you couldn't see them...
 "Pam" and "Jim" from "The Office"
 Bethany playing games...
 Mallory and her friend both dressed up as Hermione...
 Bethany blowing up a balloon and "Black Widow" in the background...
 My best friend was a "Book Fairy"... so cute! She was talking to a guy dressed in an AWESOME Thor costume!
 Bethany and her friends... my best friend's sons... love it!

 Me and my best friend dressed as fairies, unknowingly that the other would match! Lol

It was a great time of dressing up, fellowshipping with friends, and staying warm and safe!
What did you do for Halloween? My parents were out of town this year, so we didn't stop by their house as usual. I was bummed I didn't get a picture of the kids all together!

Psalm 18:28
You, Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.

Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?

Isaiah 50:10
Who among you fears the Lord and obeys the word of his servant? Let the one who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the Lord and rely on their God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...