Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Master bedroom accent wall

Last Friday, I was bored. I didn't have anything pressing to do. One of the projects that has been on my mind all summer has been to paint an accent wall in our bedroom. Ever since we painted our front room in the main floor of our home a year and a half ago, I've been wanting to paint the same color on a wall in our bedroom. We've talked about doing it for a while since we have leftover paint.

I decided I would at least tape and prep everything, and maybe when my hubby came home that evening, he could help me paint. When I texted him about it, he had come home for lunch. He helped me find the supplies and told me to "go for it!" My middle daughter was excited and agreed to help. So we got to it and painted two coats before hubby got home that evening!
 Taped and ready to paint...
 First coat done...
 My hubby helped me touch up the second coat and finish the job. We hung the paintings again on Sunday evening. We love the look of it, even though it took some getting used to!
 During the day time...
What about you? Have you completed any home projects this summer?


Isaiah 1:18
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

Isaiah 48:17
This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.

Ephesians 1:7
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...