Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: VBS highlights

(Well, almost wordless!)

Here are some photos of our Amazing Wonders Aviation VBS this past week... carefully selected to include my children, so handy since I know the AV guy, the guy who pulled our video together with pics and vids...

We began each day in our "hangar" with singing and signing...

My friend Beth and I dressed as stewardesses from different airlines... it was fun that I had kiddos who asked if I really flew on a plane... no, I got my clothes from Goodwill and made my hat from felt & ribbon!
 My kids had fun with their cousins and friends, and made some new friends too!


 My older daughter was a helper, and had a great time tracking her age group kids, listening to verses and fielding funny questions... "Are you married?" She says, "No, I'm only 13!" :-D
 My 5 year old, had a great time each day too, enjoying neat crafts, playing games in the "Grand Canyon", and eating nutritious, creative snacks.
My younger daughter was cared for by a brave crew of ladies in the nursery, and was able to make her own passel of crafts too! She loves showing us her "BBS" crafts!

One last shot of our VBS "Aviators" band... such a great crew of teenagers and a few adults!
It was a fantastic week, thank you to all of the volunteers which made it so incredible for our kids!


Romans 8:31
"What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"



Daniel 2:20

"...and said:
“Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; 
    wisdom and power are His."



This is our theme verse for the week:

Psalm 147:5

"Great is our Lord and mighty in power; His understanding has no limit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...