Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thankful Thursday 2013 #3


Last year, I read the book One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. Last summer when I wasn't blogging about my American Girl class, I shared many things that I am thankful for each week on my quest of journaling three gifts from God each day. I am writing down one thousand gifts again this year! I love the challenge to recall positive things each day. It helps me get rid of the every day dreariness and depression that can set in. I hope you'll enjoy seeing my thankful Thursdays again this summer, and join me in praising God for His blessings, big and small!

Our Columbines bloomed!
Our lettuce and spinach is ready to pick...
 A beautiful iris in our backyard-- such a beauty! I didn't remember that we had that color!
 My hubby got me a new plastic pot for my favorite flower-- pansies! Love the purples!
 We enjoyed the Mike the Headless Chicken Festival while Daddy did a run...

 #418 Joshua finished his 5K run under 30 minutes!

#417- Rebekah, Mallory and I all got to hold sweet baby Savannah at her baby shower on Saturday.
#426- Free dinners two nights in a row- Joshua got his TEN GALLON blood donor pin at the blood center dinner!

#423 Walking around my old college today-- the old stomping grounds-- parts of it look the same!
#427- Rebekah's beautiful singing and her friend Shaniah's signing at the recital last night.
#429- Hung our clothes on the clothesline for the first time things spring-- feels like summer!

It was another great week!


Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise him.


Psalm 105:1

Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.


Psalm 136:3
Give thanks to the Lord of lords: His love endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...