Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thankful Thursday #6

I have lots to be thankful for this week!

#495- I had a great road trip to Denver, survived my hubby being gone for 3+ days, driving in the big city to pick him up at the airport (#497), and enjoyed our state's homeschool convention for 3 days! Our kids had a great time visiting my parents and hanging out with them while we were out of town. I got to visit my nephew too! (#499)
On our way home, we stopped at IKEA on Father's Day (#508). We had never been there before and we enjoyed shopping together just the two of us. We did buy some kitchen gadgets and sheets! There were some crazy lights:
The father of my children, enjoying quiet time drinking a coffee before we headed home to the kids!
#512-We got our van back from the body shop today- YEAH!

#514-My amazing hubby worked on the chicken pen more on Tuesday and made a door into the pen!
 #513-I bought a kit to make coasters from a girl at the homeschool convention and after I got my sewing machine tuned up on Monday, I sewed them! They turned out great and it was an easy project!

We went on a nice walk with the whole family and saw this gorgeous field of lupines! (I think that's what they are!) Reminds me of Miss Rumphius!

What are God's blessings that He poured out in your life this week? I'd love to hear about them!


Psalm 35:18
 I will give you thanks in the great assembly;
among the throngs I will praise you.


Hebrews 12:28
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,

Colossians 1:3
We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...