Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Road Trip!

This past week, I was out-of-town on a road trip. I had a beautiful drive:
 I attended our state's homeschool convention, and had a great time, along with my husband listening to speakers and being encouraged to keep on! We got lots of wonderful ideas about parenting a high schooler! We also ordered our curriculum while we were there. If you are a homeschooler and have never attended your state's homeschool convention, I encourage you to do so. Each time I have attended (this was the 3rd) I have been blessed!
 I stayed at my sister's house for a night, and then we saw her again on our way home. My brother (in the background) was there too. It was great to see them!
 My cute nephew playing in his car! Giggling at "Uncle Gosh". :-D
 My brother and his sweet girlfriend!
After we saw them, we stopped at IKEA on the way home. I had never been there and I really enjoyed it! My hubby and I shopped, got lost in the maze a little bit, bought some kitchen items and new bed sheets! Everything was such a great deal!

How about you? Been on any road trips lately? I'd love to hear about them!

2 Corinthians 13:11
Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be ofone mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.

1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Hebrews 3:13
But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness.

1 comment:

  1. yes! AND we too stopped at an IKEA for my first time and scored on floating shelves i've been searching for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...