Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Laundry hanger

Some of my long-time readers may remember my other clothesline that I had been using, you can see it here and here. I was using the same two-line clothesline the first part of this summer. I worked great. One week, a neighbor said, " We have a laundry hanger tree in our backyard that we don't use, if you want it..." I said, "of course I want it!" And he promptly brought it over for me. Within a few weeks my hubby put the pole in cement in our backyard, and I've been using the new laundry tree for a month!

 It is nice because it is secluded in the backyard where lots of neighbors can't see. I can hang underwear on it, instead of needing to separate the "private" laundry in the backyard from the rest of the load on the front yard. I also like that I can hang my laundry while standing in the shade of the tree. The "tree" rotates so I can stand in one place. I can put more than one load on the tree if the first load is not all dry yet. The week I took the pictures I was drying swim towels on the line in addition to a color load. I tried to hide the underwear on the inside lines so they couldn't be seen in the pictures! :-D
 The lines are a little close together so I don't use them all at the same time. There are plenty of lines so I can skip every other one and still have plenty of room. My hubby helped me tighten the lines so they don't hang down so low.  I'm so thankful that my neighbor offered it to us, and that we got it in the ground!

What about you? Do you hang laundry outside during the summer months? What system do you use? I'd love to hear about it!


Psalm 51:2
Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.

Psalm 51:7
Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

Luke 17:17
Jesus asked, “Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...