Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Super Bowl party!

 This past Sunday, in our support of the Broncos, we hosted a Super Bowl party at our home. We had family here and had lots of delicious food and lots of fun! Family, food, football and fun!

Here are a few pictures of our event and food...

 Chips, crackers, popcorn, plates and napkins... (Sorry it's blurry!)
 Queso dip, spinach artichoke dip, spam, chipotle ranch dip, tomato herb dip, veggies and hummus. We also had spicy chicken wing in a crock pot. YUM!
 Watching the game...
 Game on big and little screens...
Peyton Manning and his team were out-played by the Seahawks! Even though the outcome wasn't in our favor, we still enjoyed watching and supporting them. The commercials were fun too-- we loved the Tim Tebow commercial and the Muppets commercial for Toyota.

Did you watch the SuperBowl? Did you host or attend a party? We had waaaaayyy too much food, but it was all so delicious!



Joshua 8:5
I and all those with me will advance on the city, and when the men come out against us, as they did before, we will flee from them.

Judges 7:2
The Lord said to Gideon, “You have too many men. I cannot deliver Midian into their hands, or Israel would boast against me, ‘My own strength has saved me.’

Psalm 55:18
He rescues me unharmed from the battle waged against me, even though many oppose me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...