Friday, May 30, 2014

Family visits!

This past weekend, my sister came for a visit with her two kids. My parents also live in our town, so she stayed with them. But we spent A LOT of time at my parents' home visiting with them. The time always goes by so quickly. We do lots of chatting and laughing, and not really much else. (We do pay attention to the children and eat too.)

Here are a few photos from the time spent together...
 I love getting to see my kids playing with their cousins, even if they are over 14 years apart!

 Such a cute girl, sitting so week and babbling so much!


 I just love her sweet face!
 Three cousins snuggled in Grandpa's chair watching a movie...

 A silly selfie..
 And a nice selfie of my sister and me! Love her lots!
After she left, we went to a college world series game and they had this cool huge flag that they showed on the field during the national anthem! It's been a great baseball tournament!


Exodus 15:20
Then Miriam the prophet, Aaron’s sister, took a timbrel in her hand, and all the women followed her, with timbrels and dancing.

Proverbs 7:4
Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,” and to insight, “You are my relative.”

1 Timothy 5:1-3
Do not rebuke an older man harshly, but exhort him as if he were your father. Treat younger men as brothers, older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity. Give proper recognition to those widows who are really in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...