Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Essential oils for school

Most of my diligent readers and friends know that I am a Wellness Advocate, for a company which sells essential oils. They are high-quality oils that are pure, certified therapeutic grade. You can see some other posts about essential oils here and here.

Last week, two of my friends and fellow Wellness Advocates in my hometown held a class about Back-To-School oils. Even though I am a homeschooler, we still use several of these oils in our home and when we are out and about. I have a keychain of oils that I keep in my purse, to use at any time. I also have an Protective Blend hand sanitizer that I made for my purse with Fractionated Coconut Oil. I made another one for our van using Protective Blend and Aloe vera gel. They both work great at supporting our immune systems and protecting us from various germs.

Another favorite in our house is Calming Blend. It is a great one for calming down those tired bodies and promoting restful sleep. My son uses this one regularly to help reduce worry and stress.

If you are having a dragging, rough start to the day, Wild Orange and other citrus oils-- Lime, Lemon, Bergamot, and Invigorating Blend are great uplifting ones to have in your water, smoothies and to smell aromatically. I recently got a diffuser and the citrus oils are ones I love to use in it. Peppermint is also a great pick-me-up used under your tongue or in the diffuser with Wild Orange.

Sometimes we need to have our stress lessened and have help with anxious feelings and nerves. Grounding Blend is a great oil for that. This is our grounding blend, that creates a sense of calm and well-being. It provides whole body relaxation and feelings of tranquility and balance. It is another one we put on our wrists and diffuse often.

Respiratory Blend is our respiratory blend that is great for healthy respiratory function. Cold season is beginning, and this oil can be used on your chest, under your nose and even across your nose, but it may burn a little. It helps maintain clear airways and breathing. It is a great one to diffuse at night when you are having a difficult time breathing.

Digestive Blend is a great one for those tummy issues. I like it when I've got an upset stomach, feel bloated, ate too much and need some digestive relief. It is our go-to oil for any gastrointestinal issues and any stomach upset.

Focus Blend is great for enhancing focus. Several of my kids need this one daily. They need to slow down, have mental clarity and just focus! It is great for helping pay attention and staying on task. I think I will put this one on my kids when they have test days too!

Lavender can be great for helping with calming and relaxation, and paired with Rosemary is another peaceful combination. We also sell chewable kids vitamins called a2z. They include whole food nutrients, a blend of B vitamins along with A, C, and E. IQ Mega  is our specially formulated fish oil with no fishy taste but a citrus taste instead. IQ Mega supports healthy nervous, cardiovascular, and immune function. ClearSkin is our topical blend now called HD Clear. It promotes healthy and clear skin with essential oils known for their skin-beneficial properties. This line now includes and face wash and lotion which I am excited to use on my teenage daughter!

A great one for teen girls (and moms too) is called Women's Monthly Blend. You can use this daily for monthly support with symptoms of PMS, and stages of menopause in a natural way. It provides a temporary respite from cramps, nausea, hot flashes and emotional swings. I have used this one this past month and love it. Love the smell too!

Of course, these oils are to be used with a healthy lifestyle including nutritious food, communication with teachers, trusting your own intuition and wise healthful choices. Several of these oils we have not tried yet in our home, but they are on our list to purchase soon!

Let me know if you have any questions. You can visit my website here.


Exodus 30:25
Make these into a sacred anointing oil, a fragrant blend, the work of a perfumer. It will be the sacred anointing oil.

Leviticus 14:26-27
The priest is to pour some of the oil into the palm of his own left hand, and with his right forefinger sprinkle some of the oil from his palm seven times before the Lord.

Psalm 141:5
Let a righteous man strike me—that is a kindness; let him rebuke me—that is oil on my head. My head will not refuse it, for my prayer will still be against the deeds of evildoers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...