Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer vacation highlights #2

On Sunday, we went to church with my brother's family. He is the worship leader and youth leader there. They gave Bibles to the graduates and prayed over them. Then my hubby and daughter sang on the worship team, while Joshua played guitar. My brother played his big stand-up bass, and my sister-in-law sang too... there was four part harmony! Loved it! We hung out with more family after church and then we went to our campground for the night. It was a bad experience because there were literally TONS and TONS of mosquitos! They've had so much rain in Texas, and lots of standing water_ breeding ground for mosquitos! So after one terrible, long night, we went back to my brother's house for several nights! Thankfully they had extra room to accommodate the six of us!
 The young bride and groom to be... so cute!
 The Bible gift to the graduates...
The praise team set-up...
Caleb played with my great-nephew...

 We also attended a bridal shower that afternoon given by ladies at their church...
 We gave the bride a framed subway print with LOVE Bible verses on it...
 On the way to the campground, I thought this road sign was cute...
 On Monday we went to a free beach and LOVED the water...
 Kids making sand castles with cousins...
 Mallory got buried in the sand...
 The view down the beach...
 She's breaking out!

I  LOVED having my feet in the sand! The best exfoliation for the heels! We don't go the beach very often, so we soaked it up! My hubby and young daughters got sunburned, but they still loved it!


Genesis 22:17
I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore.

1 Kings 4:20
The people of Judah and Israel were as numerous as the sand on the seashore; they ate, they drank and they were happy.

Psalm 139:17-19
How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...